Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day Care

I want to give a huge shout out to the guy who taught me what a good man looks like.

A good man...


...offers a lady the first bite

...bucks trends (for 40 years)

 ...studies up on a subject

 ...upholds any oath he takes

 ...can rock a beard

 ...works hard for his family

 ...helps out around the house

 ...shows his feminine side

 ...sleeps in with someone he loves

I love you so much, Dad! Thank you for everything you do for us!!

Love,

Alison :)


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. It actually brought tears to my eyes...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moment I saw the second picture, I said "Brad"! Then I realized it was your dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tashina!

    Ha, A!! It's so true! They look a lot alike. My dad might actually be younger than my brother in that pic.

    ReplyDelete