Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bloglovin'


Hi, Lovely People,

How do you prefer to keep track of your favorite blogs? So far, I have been using Blogger's Reading List, and I like it just fine. However, I signed up for Bloglovin' because a little birdie told me it is a really easy way to keep all your daily reads neatly organized, as well as a great way to discover new blogs. Before I started blogging, I became a HUGE blog-stalking fool. I still am! I am looking forward to getting to know my way around Bloglovin' and finding awesome new blogs to follow. Tell me how you like Bloglovin' if you have been using it. Also, let me know if you decide to try it out.

Cheers,

Alison :)



4 comments:

  1. Okay, one thing I've already noticed is that Bloglovin' doesn't distinguish between the main text and the photo captions. Tends to make bloggers sound a little ridiculous. I'm sure I will get used to that as I use the service more regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Reader is what I use. I'm subscribed to 42 blogs currently. The number changes as the content of the blog gets better or worse. My favorite feature: I can share my favorites with my other Reader friends. I usually get 5 new articles a day just from the other blogs my friends read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Thanks for your perspective. I'll probably try to access blogs in multiple ways, just to see what works best for me and to increase my ability to interact with a variety of blogs/bloggers/readers. Of course, a lot of people probably do the same thing, leading to overlap... Oh, well. :) For now, that's okay.

    ReplyDelete